Now Apply Online for New PAN CARD for Rs 105/- only (Courier Charges Extra Payable by Applicant for Sending Application Form to NSDL Center Pune, Maharastra). Person can apply for new PAN card either through online using TIN NSDL PAN Website or by visiting any NSDL PAN Application Center in his city. Person has to Fill Form 49A for New PAN Application. For Downloading Hard Copy of Form 49A for Physical submission at NSDL PAN Service Center in your City Click Here After Selecting NEW PAN APPLICATION Option New Screen will Open
- Do fill the application in block letters in English and preferably with black ink.
- Do paste a recent colour photograph (size 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm).
- Do attach Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Date of birth (PODB – applicable for Individuals & Karta of HUF) as per Rule 114 (4) of Income Tax Rules, 1962.
- Do mention telephone number / e- mail id in the application.
- Do not overwrite or make corrections in the application.
- Do not pin or staple the photograph.
- Do not sign across the box (i.e. signature should be within the box).
- Do not write any additional details (date, designation, rank, etc.) along with the signature in the box.
- Do not mention Husband’s name in the Father’s Name column.
- Do not use initials in first and last name field.
- Do not apply for a new PAN if you already have one.
- For further assistance – – Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 – 27218080
Once we select Online Application for New PAN(Form 49A) Option New Screen will open giving details about fees for PAN Card Application and Other important instructions. At the end of this screen there is option for, so select your category and new screen will open which will be Form 49A.
Important Guidelines for Filing PAN Application Form
- On confirmation, an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique 15-digit acknowledgement number.
- The applicant is requested to save and print this acknowledgement.
- Signature / Left Thumb Impression should only be within the box provided in the acknowledgement. The signature should not be on photograph.
- Signature / Left hand thumb impression should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the form in such a manner that portion of signature/impression is on photo as well as on acknowledgement.
- The fee for processing for Address in India, PAN application is 105.00 ( 93.00 + 12.36% service tax). Payment can be done through DD, Cheque, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and fees for communication Address is outside India Rs 971/-
- Applicants making payment by cheque shall deposit a local cheque (drawn on any bank) with any HDFC Bank branch across the country (except Dahej). The applicant shall mention NSDLPAN on the deposit slip.
- The acknowledgement duly signed, affixed with photograph (in case of ‘Individuals’) alongwith Demand Draft, if any, and proof of identity (name in the application should be same as in the proof of identity), proof of address (Individuals, HUFs, Body of Individuals, Association of Persons & Artificial Juridical Person should provide proof of address of residence stated in the application) and proof of date of birth (applicable for Individuals & Karta of HUF) as specified in the application form is to be sent to NSDL at ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016′
- Super scribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN – Acknowledgement Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN – 15 DIGIT ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO’).
- Your acknowledgement, Demand Draft, if any, and proofs, should reach NSDL within 15 days from the date of online application.
Before Submitting Application Form 49A, please verify the details
- Check the Date of Birth is as per Proof of Birth
- Check Spelling of Your Name and Father matches with the proof of identity you are submitting with Department as any difference will lead to rejection of PAN Card Application by NSDL.
- Residential Address and PIN Code should be correct, in case of any mistake can lead to non delivery of PAN Card.
- Submit your email id and mobile no so that in case of any problem NSDL can contact you.
- Applicant has to submit Proof of Identity, Date of Birth and Proof of Address
- Most common are Birth Certificate, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Matriculation Certificate.
- If making online Payment you should be ready with Debit/Credit Card or Online Account details.