How to get Duplicate PAN Card or Process of Reissue of Lost PAN Card or Ways through which you can Reprint/Replace Defective PAN Card. Person (Individual, Partnership Firm, Company or Trust) can make any changes or correction in their existing PAN Card like correction in Name, Surname, Father Name, Date of Birth or Address, Change of Surname or Name after Marriage, Spelling Mistake Correction or home address in PAN Card and these changes can be done by filling the PAN Change/ Reissue/ Correction/ Rectification application form 49B for the change in PAN card and also in case those who have lost their Pan Card can get their Duplicate PAN Card by filling the application form 49B with Fees of Rs.105/- only. In case you lost your PAN Card then first thing you have to do is to file an FIR at the nearest police station and get the copy of that report which you can submit it with attached application form for reissue of PAN Card with NSDL or UTI PAN Card Centers (Note: Filing Police FIR for Lost PAN card is not compulsory). In case if you found any lost PAN card, you can send that PAN card to Income Tax PAN Card Service Unit address given at the back of the PAN Card.
Name Change After marriage for Ladies – Copy of Marriage Certificate or Marriage Invitation card or Copy of Passport Showing Husband Name or Certificate issued by gazetted officer.
Change in PAN Card Name
- For Minor Change in PAN Card Name– Relevant Proof from below list of identity proof
- For Major Correction in Card Name: Publication of Name in Official gazette or Certificate issued by gazetted officer
Change in PAN Card Father Name
- For Major Correction: Publication of Name in Official gazette or Certificate issued by gazetted officer and
- For Minor Change: Relevant Proof from below list of identity proof
Change in PAN Card Date of Birth: Relevant Proof from below list of identity proof
But Before filling application for change or correction in the PAN, person should be ready with the following details
- Existing PAN Card Number
- PAN Card Photocopy or PAN Card Allotment Letter
- Two Photograph of Person
You Can Apply Online for Change or Duplicate PAN Card Issue
List of Document used as Identity Proof for PAN Card Issue or reissue
- School leaving Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate (10th Class Passing Certificate (Not 10th Mark sheet),
- Degree from Recognized educational institute
- Depository Account Statement
- Bank Account Statement
- Water Bill
- Ration Card
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving License
- Credit Card
- Property Assessment Tax
- Certificate issued by gazetted officer, MP, MLA or Muncipal Councilor
Income Tax PAN Service Unit Managed by NSDL and Call Center Number
Call TIN Call Centre at 020 – 27218080; Fax: 020 – 27218081
e-mail us at: email@example.com
SMS NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status.
Write to: INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR DUPLICATE, REPRINT, REISSUE, CORRECTION OF PAN CARD.