FORM NO. 10H for Certificate of Foreign Inward Remittance. FORM NO. 10H is relevant for an Individual resident in India who claims deduction 80R, who is an author/playwright/artist/ musician and who claims deduction under section 80RR, 80RRA, 80RRB, 80RRQ of the act.
(1) The certificate referred to in sub-section (4) of section 80QQB, sub-section (3) of section 80RRB, sections 80R, 80RR and 80RRA shall be in Form No. 10H.
(2) For the purpose of sub-section (4) of section 80QQB and sub-section (3) of section 80RRB, the prescribed authority shall be the Reserve Bank of India or such other authority as is authorised under any law for the time being in force for regulating payments and dealings in foreign exchange.]
FORM NO. 10H
[See rule 29A]
Certificate of foreign inward remittance
1. We certify that we have received the following remittance and proceeds thereof were paid :
(a) to the beneficiary M/s.__________________
(Name and address) on
By Cash ____________________ By Pay-Order
By Credit to Current/ Saving/ Cash Credit Account with us/ with our _____________office for beneficiary’s account, or
(b) to _________________ Bank ___________on ___________for credit of beneficiary of M/s. ____________ `s [Name and address] Account
2. Name and place of residence of remitter
3. Name and address of remitting bank
4. Demand Draft/ Telegraphic Transfer/ Money Transfer No. ______________ dated ______________Foreign currency amount ______________Rupee equivalent ____________ (Rupees _____________) Favoring _______________
5. Exchange rate applied
6. Purpose of remittance as stated by remitter
We also certify that the payment thereof has/has
not been received in non-convertible rupees or under any special trade or payments agreement.
We confirm that we have obtained reimbursement in any manner approved by Reserve Bank of India and according to the laws.
For _____________________ Bank
|(Name and designation)|
I hereby certify that the above particulars contained in the certificate are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.