Form for filing application for opening branch(s) by a nidhi company
Download Company Law Form 64: Form No 64 used as a Form for filing application for opening branch(s) by a nidhi company
How to e-file Form 64
- Enter ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the MCA21 portal and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button.System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
- System will automatically display the date on which the company has been notified as Nidhi Company under section 620A of the Companies Act, 1956
- In case any director is disqualified under section 274 enter the details for those director(s).
- Enter the details of the proposed branch(s). The details for a maximum of five branches can be provided. If there are more than five branches provide details for those in the attachments.
Attach the resolution
- Copy of the resolution is a mandatory attachment.
- Details of remuneration paid to directors for last three years- if any.
- Cash or fund flow projection for next three years.
Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Enter the date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the eForm.
The eForm should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.