Application for confirmation by Regional Director for change of registered office of the company within the state from the juridiction of one Registrar to the juridiction of another Registrar Download Company Law Form 1AD: Form No 1AD used as an Application for confirmation by Regional Director for change of registered office of the company within the state from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to the jurisdiction of another Registrar.
How to e-file Form 1AD
- Enter Corporate Identity Number (CIN) of the company You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button. System will automatically display the name, registered office address and the email ID of the Company. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
- Select the office of the Registrar of Companies where the new registered office of the company is situated.In case the company is registered in the state of Maharashtra or Tamil Nadu, select the concerned Registrar of Companies having jurisdiction on district in which the new registered office of the company will be situated.Maharashtra:RoC Pune is having jurisdiction on the following districts –Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sindhudurg, Sholapur RoC Mumbai is having jurisdiction on the remaining districts in the state Tamilnadu: RoC Coimbatore is having jurisdiction on the following districts –Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Krishnagiri, Nammakkal, Nilgiris, Salem RoC Chennai is having jurisdiction on the remaining districts in the state.
- Enter the details of the eForm 23 filed with RoC for registration of resolution passed for change of registered office.Note: In case the existing company does not have the service request number (SRN) of eForm 23, enter “Z99999999” as SRN of eForm 23 and attach the copy of the original resolution passed for the change of registered office as an optional attachment
- Enter the details of number of members and number of shares held by them. In case of companies not having share capital, zero may be entered as number of shares held.
- Enter the date of advertisement which is required to be published in the newspaper inviting public at large for any objections against the change of registered office of the company.
- Select whether there is any prosecution pending against the company under the Companies Act
Copy of the minutes of meeting is a mandatory attachment.
Copy of newspaper of the advertisement is a mandatory attachment.
Particulars of investor grievances- if any.
Any attachment to support the details of prosecution filed against the company and its officers in default-if any. This shall be mandatory in case any prosecution is pending against the company)
Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the application.
The eForm should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.
- Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
- Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is a manager
- Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a secretary.