Download Arunachal Pradesh VAT FORM RU-01 Certificate of Registration under Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Act, 2005 As per Rule 17 of the Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Rules, 2005 Certificate of registration. (Section 20):
(1) The certificate of registration shall be in Form RU-01 .
(2) The Commissioner shall specify on the certificate the date from which the registration takes effect.
(3) The Commissioner shall grant single registration to a dealer who has, within Arunachal Pradesh, more than one place of business. Every registered dealer shall retain the certificate of registration at its principal place of business.
(4) A registered dealer may obtain from the appropriate authority, on payment of the prescribed fee in the form of court fee stamps, a duplicate of the certificate of registration where the original has been lost, destroyed or defaced.
(5) The Commissioner shall issue a certificate of registration to every dealer who is registered by virtue of section 25 .
(6) Pending the issue of the certificate pursuant to sub-rule (5), a certificate of registration issued to a dealer who is registered under the Arunachal Pradesh Sales Tax Act 1999 as in force in Arunachal Pradesh, immediately before the date notified under sub-section (4) of section 1 shall be treated as conclusive evidence that the person is registered for the purposes of section 25.