Download Arunachal Pradesh VAT FORM FF-08 Challan for Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax As per Rule 43 of the Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Rules, 2005 Method of payment of tax, interest or penalty. (Section 38):
(1) Tax, interest, penalty or any other amount due under the Act may only be paid in Rupees.
(2) A payment of tax, interest, penalty or any other amount due under the Act may be made either in cash, by means of a crossed cheque, or bank draft drawn in favour of the appropriate Government treasury drawn on an authorised bank and shall be tendered along with a duly completed Form FF-08 or Form FF-07. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Rule, the Commissioner may provide separate procedures for method of payment of tax, interest or penalty in electronic form.
(3) Where a payment is made by cheque or bank draft, the date of the payment is the date on which the cheque or bank draft is encashed.
(4) Any amount due under the Act shall be paid:
(a) at a Arunachal Pradesh branch of an authorised Bank; or
(b) at a border check-post set up under the Act
(c) such branches of authorised banks outside Arunachal Pradesh notified by the Commissioner as authorized to receive payment of tax.
(d) any other place notified by the Commissioner.
(5) A person must pay the amount of a liability in a single payment unless the Commissioner agrees that the person may make more than one payment.
(6) The Commissioner is not required to give a receipt to a person who pays a tax-related liability unless the person requests a receipt.