Download Arunachal Pradesh VAT Form DF-01 Objection Form under Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Act, 2005 As per Rule 68 of the Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Rules, 2005 Making of objections. (Section 75 and Section 76):
(1) Every objection shall be made in Form DF-01 and shall be submitted in triplicate with one copy to the authority against whose order the objection has been preferred.
(2) Every objection shall contain a clear statement of facts, precise grounds of objection and the relief claimed.
(3) Where an objection is not made within the prescribed time, it shall be accompanied by a statement in Form DF-02, showing the reason for the delay in making the objection within the prescribed time.
(4) Where fresh evidence is sought to be produced to the Commissioner, the objection shall be accompanied by a memorandum of the evidence sought to be produced, stating clearly the reasons why such evidence was not adduced before the Goods Tax authority against whose order the appeal is being preferred.
(5) The objection shall be signed by the person making such objection or his agent and shall be presented by him or his agent to the prescribed authority in person.