Download Arunachal Pradesh VAT FORM-04 Application for Ruling on General Question under Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Act, 2005 As per Rule 73 of the Arunachal Pradesh Goods Tax Rules, 2005 Determination of disputed questions
(1) Any person desiring that a question referred to in section 85 or 86 shall submit a concise statement of the case stating therein
precisely the question to be determined, and indicating clearly the basis for the question. The statement shall be in writing in Form DF-03 or Form DF-04 respectively and must be accompanied with a challan in form FF-08 for the amount of prescribed fee as a proof of payment of prescribed fee.
(2) The statement of the case referred to in sub-rule (l) shall contain a declaration that the question submitted for determination of the Commissioner does not arise from any order passed under the Act or under the Arunachal Pradesh Sales Tax Act, 1999, which was in force before the commencement and shall be signed by the person or his agent.
(3) The Commissioner, after considering all the relevant material produced before him in this connection, shall determine the question or questions referred to him.
(4) The decision of the Commissioner shall be prepared and notified to the applicant in writing.
(5) An order determining the questions shall be made by the Commissioner within a period of six months from the date of the submitting the question.