United Bank of India has invited the Application from Chartered Accountant Firms for Empanelment of Concurrent & Revenue Audit. Last Date for Online Application is 1st June 2015.
Notice for CA firms applying for empanelment as Concurrent/Revenue Auditor
1. United Bank of India invites application from practicing Firms of Chartered Accountants in India who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned here under and are willing to have their firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditor and Revenue Auditor of the Bank for conducting Concurrent Audit and Revenue Audit of branches/offices.
2. The Application should be submitted on-line in the prescribed format given in Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for empanelment / allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The empanelment and allocation of the branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank.
5. Only those CA Firms, who would be allotted the Audit assignments, would be required to submit their testimonials along with the hardcopy of the submitted online application form duly signed with seal. No other typed or handwritten application form shall be accepted.
6. The CA firms earlier empanelled with the bank for above purpose prior to this notification are also to submit their applications as our entire previous empanelment stands cancelled.
The eligibility criteria for such empanelment of CA firms with the Bank are as under:
1. The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three other Banks.
3. The firm having DISA (ICAI)/ CISA (IASCA) qualified chartered accountants and/or having completed certified course on Concurrent Audit from ICAI will be preferred.
4. For North Eastern States, chartered accountants may be empanelled having no experience of Bank Audit but should be doing practice for at least 5 years.
5. For Branches located in hardship/difficult areas other than in North Eastern States, firms having experience of Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of at least one Bank may be empanelled.
The CA firms fulfilling the above criteria as applicable to them and narrated under para-1 to para-5 only are requested to submit their application online through our Bank’s Website www.unitedbankofindia.com latest by 01.06.2015 up to 6.00 p.m. In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail ids email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.