KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK EDUCATION LOAN INTEREST RATE
Our customers will enjoy the benefits of dealing with a global Indian brand that best understands their needs and delivers customized pragmatic solutions across multiple platforms.
We will be a world class Indian financial services group. Our technology and best practices will be bench-marked along international lines while our understanding of customers will be uniquely Indian.
We will be more than a repository of our customers’ savings. We, the group, will be single window to every financial service in a customer’s universe.
A loan that helps you fulfill all your educational needs.
Education is the most important investment one makes in life. Therefore, Kotak Mahindra Bank brings to you Education Loans, which aims to finance the meritorious students for pursuing higher education (professional or technical) in India and abroad.
- Avail loans up to Rs. 20 Lacs*
- Quick approval
- Minimal paperwork and hassle-free processing
Features and benefits:
- You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 10 Lacs* for education in India and Rs. 20 Lacs* for education abroad based on your income and repayment capacity to fulfill all your financial needs.
- Quick approval with a Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan, you are not far away from making your dreams come true.
- Our minimal documentation requirements leave you relaxed.
Eligibility & Documentation
- There is no specific restriction regarding the age of a student in order to be eligible for an education loan.
- Age of joint applicant / co-borrower / guarantor should be minimum 21 years at the time of loan origination and maximum age at the time of loan maturity can be 70 years.
If the student was a minor while the joint applicant / co-borrower / guarantor executed the document for the loan, the bank will obtain a letter of ratification from him/ her upon attaining majority.
- The student shall be an Indian National
- The student shall have secured the admission in India or abroad through an entrance test or through merit based selection process.
- Post Graduation Courses: Masters and Ph.D from accredited institutions.
- Professional Courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management and Computer Sciences.
- Other professional courses such as CA, ICWA, CS, and CFA.
- Masters and Diploma Management Programs
- Other courses leading to degree/diploma conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc.
- Regular Degree/Diploma course like aeronautical, pilot training, shipping, nursing or any other discipline approved by Directory General of Civil Aviation / Shipping / Indian Nursing Council or any other regulatory body as the case may be, if the course is pursued in India.
- Any other course as shall be declared from time-to-time.
- Studies abroad
- Graduation: Reputed universities
- Post graduation: MCA, MBA, MS and other courses as shall be declared from time-to-time
- Other courses such as CIMA – London, CPA in USA, CFA, CISA, and other approved courses as shall be declared
Degree/Diploma course like aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. provided these are recognised by competent regulatory bodies abroad for the purpose of employment in India/abroad
|Proof of Identity||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Proof of Residence||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Signature verification from bank||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Income Details||No||Latest payslip or Form 16 or 2 years ITR||Latest payslip or Form 16 or 2 years ITR|
|Proof of Ownership||No||Yes||Yes|
|Proof of Relationship||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Confirmed admission letter||Yes||No||No|
|Letter from college||Details of course and fee structure to be paid||No||No|
|Academic Pass out Mark sheet/Certificate||Yes||No||No|