Income tax return Form ITR 6 is applicable for Companies and also for Other than Companies Claiming Exemption under section 11 of the Income Tax Act,1961
Form ITR 6 is applicable for Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11
- Applicable Assessment Year:
Income Tax Return ITR 6 Form is related to Income earned in Financial Year 2011-12 and its applicable for assessment year 2012-13.
- Filling out the Acknowledgement:
Only one copy of this return form is required to be filled. Where the return form is furnished in the manner the return in the paper form or by furnishing a bar- coded return.
- Obligation for return:
Every Individual whose total Income before allowing deductions under Chapter VI-A of the Income Tax Act, exceed the maximum amount not chargeable to Income Tax is obligated to furnish his return of income.
- Computation of Tax liability on Tax Income:
Fill the details of gross tax liability to be computed at the applicable rate. The rates of tax liability given as under-
- In the case of a domestic company,@30% of the total income;
- a company other than a domestic company 50% of on so much of the total income or 30% of the balance
Necessary item for filling Income Tax Return form:
- Fill your Permanent Account Number. Make sure that you fill your PAN carefully. Ensure that your enter PAN on the top of every page and in your PAN, first five and last one digit are alphabets and the remaining four digits are numerals.
- Please provide your bank details in all situations irrespective of whether you have refund or quote the MICR code of the bank if you desire to receive the refund through ECS (electronic clearing system).
Please sign in the box given and complete the verification section without signature your form won’ be accepted by the Income Tax Department.
Download ITR Form In Excel Format, Download ITR-6