Income Tax Return ITR 2 is applicable for individual and HUF having Income Other Than Business Income. Also in case of clubbing of Income is applicable then also ITR 2 is applicable. Download Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 for AY 2013-14(FY 2012-13)
- Who can use this ITR 2 form:-
Income Tax Return ITR 2 Form is to be used by an Individual or a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) whose total Income for the assessment year 2012-13 includes:- Which ITR Form is Applicable to You
- Income from Salary/Pension; or
- Income from Capital Gains; or
- Income from House Property; or
- Income from Other Sources( Wining lottery or Horses Race)
Further, in case of where the Income of another person like spouse, minor child, etc. is to be clubbed with the Income of assesses and this return form can be used where such Income falls in any of the above categories. Time Limit for Filing ITR-V Forms Relating To Income Tax Returns
Applicable Assessment Year: This Return Form is relates to Income earned in Financial Year 2011-12 and its applicable for assessment year 2012-13. Download Income Tax Return (ITR) 4S for AY 2013-14(FY 2012-13)
Who cannot use this return form: An Individual whose total Income includes Income from Business and Profession for the Financial year 2011-12. Download Income Tax Return (ITR) 4S for AY 2013-14(FY 2012-13)
- Filling out the Acknowledgement:
Where the return form is furnished by bar- coded or a paper form return, the acknowledgement slip should be attached with the form. Download Income Tax Return (ITR) 1: Income Tax Return for AY 2013-14 for Salaried Person
- Obligation to file return:
Every Individual whose total Income before allowing deductions under Chapter VI-A of the Income Tax Act, exceed the maximum amount not chargeable to Income Tax is obligated to furnish his return of income.
The maximum amount not chargeable to Income Tax in case of different categories of individual is as follows: –
In case of individual below the age of 60 years (other than woman)
In case of women below the age of 60 years
In case of individuals who are of the age of 60 years or more at any time during the financial year2011-12
In case of individual who are of the age of 80 years or more at any time.
Necessary item for filling Income Tax Return form:
- Fill your Permanent Account Number. Make sure that you fill your PAN carefully. Ensure that your enter PAN on the top of every page and in your PAN, first five and last one digit are alphabets and the remaining four digits are numerals.
- Please provide your bank details in all situations irrespective of whether you have refund or quote the MICR code of the bank if you desire to receive the refund through ECS (electronic clearing system)
- Please sign in the box given and complete the verification section without signature your form won’t be accepted by the Income Tax Department.