Form for filing application or documents with Central Government
Download Company Law Form 65: Form No 65 used as a Form for filing application or documents with Central Government
How to e-file Form 65
- Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the companyYou may find CIN by entering your existing registration number in the Find CIN/GLN service at the portal. www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” buttonSystem will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
- Enter details in field 4,5 and 6 if second option is selected in field 3 Note: In case the existing company does not have the service request number (SRN) of related cost audit report, enter “Z99999996” as SRN of related cost audit report
- Enter the details of application if the third option “Others” is selected in field 3
- Enter any other relevant details of the application or document attached to this eform
Detailed application as per Companies (Application for extension of time or exemption under sub-section (8) of section 58A) Rules, 1979) is required to be attached if the first option is selected in field 3 (Refer the note below for other attachments along with the application)
Documents referring to information or explanation relating to the explanation provided with respect to the qualifications in the cost audit report if the second option is selected in field 3`Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment
Enter the date of board resolution authorizing to sign and submit this eform
The eform should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors