Download GVAT FORM 704: Declaration under section 59A and 59B by any person responsible for paying specified sale price to a contractor for carrying out any works in pursuance of a specified works contract, and deducting tax on specified sales
As per Gujrat vat Rule 65 Form for tax deduction at source under section 59B
(1) Any person deducting the amount as tax in accordance with the provisions of section 59B of the Act, pay such amount within twenty-two days in Form 207 into a Government Treasury.
(2) A certificate under clause (b) of sub-section (5) of section 59B to be given by the Commissioner shall be in Form 701.
(3) Statement under clause(c) of sub-section (3) of section 59B to be furnished by the contractor or as a case may be, sub-contractor to the person responsible for paying specified sale price shall be in Form 702.
(4) A certificate under sub-section (8) of section 59B to be given by a person deducting the amount as tax shall be in Form 703.
(5) Subject to the provision of sections 59A and 59B, any person responsible for paying specified sale price to a contractor for carrying out any work in pursuance of a specified work contract, deducting tax on specified sales, shall furnish yearly declaration in Form 704 on or before 30th June after the end of every financial year duly signed by him or by a person authorized by him, to the Commercial Tax Officer within whose jurisdiction his place or places of business is situated.
(6) Every payment of tax deducted at source under section 59B shall be accompanied by a chalan in Form 207.
(7) The provisions of rules 19 and 26 shall mutatis mutandis apply to the payment and the declaration made under this rule.