Download Gvat Form 101E: Additional Information of Business
As per Gujrat vat Rule 14 Declaration in respect of commodities and additional information of business under sections 66 and 66A
(1) In case of a dealer applying for registration,-
(a) declaration under section 66 shall be furnished in the manner specified in paragraph 09 of Form 101,
(b) information under section 66A shall be furnished in Form 101C,
(c) additional information of business shall be furnished in form 101E.
(2) A dealer who is deemed to have been registered under section 23 shall also furnish the declaration and information referred to in clauses (a) and (b) of sub-rule (1) within thirty days in Form 107 and Form 101C respectively and the additional information referred to in clause (c) of sub-rule (1) within three months in Form 101E from the date of coming into force of these rules.
(3) If any change occurs in the particulars of the declaration or information furnished earlier, a revised declaration or information shall be made in Form 107 or, as the case may be, in Form 101C and shall be sent to the registering authority within fifteen days from the date on which such changes are effected.
(4) Information in respect of commodities dealt in or manufactured by a dealer shall be furnished in the following manner, namely:-
(a) as per item 07 of Form 101 by a person making an application for registration,
(b) a dealer who is deemed to have been registered under section 23 shall furnish the above information in writing within thirty days from the date of coming into force of these rules,
(c) if any change occurs with regards to the information furnished in clause (a) or (b), a revised information shall be furnished to the registering authority within thirty days from the date of such change.
(5) The dealer shall furnish separate declaration and information under this rule in respect of each place of his business.