Form for filing application for declaration as Nidhi Company
Refer the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and rules made there under and notification GSR No. 555(E) dated the 26th July,2001, GSR 308(E) and 309(E) dated the 30th April,2002. with respect to the matter dealt in this eform.
How to e-file Form 23AAA
1 (a)Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company,
(b) You may find CIN by entering your existing registration number in the Find CIN/GLN service at the portal. www.mca.gov.in
2 (a), (b)Click the “Pre-Fill” button
System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
3 Enter the number of branches opened by the company.Provide details for all the branches. If number of branches is more than five, provide the details for the rest in the same format as an attachment.
4. Net owned funds means the aggregate of paid up equity capital and free reserves as reduced by accumulated losses and intangible assets appearing in the last audited balance sheet of the company. A reserve shall be considered as a free reserve if it is available for distribution as dividend.
The deposits that are applicable for computation of the ratio
• Fixed deposit account
• Recurring deposit account
• Saving deposit account
- Certificate from a chartered accountant is required if the company has complied with the directions contained in the notifications GSR No. 555(E) dated the 26th July,2001 and GSR 308(E) and 309(E) dated the 30th April,2002
- Certificate from a chartered accountant regarding whether the ratio of loan on immovable property is within the prescribed limit
- Copy of resolution of the board of directors in support of the proposal of the company for recognition as a Nidhi company
- Certificate signed by two directors regarding the number of members as on the date of application (membership should not be less than 500 at any time)
- Certificate from the auditors of the company to the effect that the company has complied with the directions of the ministry of company affairs issued from time to time and has maintained its books of account according to the recognised principles of accounting
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment Declaration
- Enter the date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the application Signatures
- The eform should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors Buttons Particulars