Download Company Law Form 4
How to e-file Form 4 of company law
1 (a) Enter ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company You may find CIN by entering existing registration number of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
2 Click the “Pre-fill” button. System will automatically display the name, registered office address and the email ID of the company. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
3 The payment of commission should be authorised by the articles of association of the company.Specify the article number which authorises the company for payment of commission.
4 (Select one option for the type of subscription either ‘Absolutely’ or ‘Conditionally’.Enter the number of shares or debentures and the face value of each share or debenture for which persons have agreed for commission to subscribe
• Contract relating to payment of commission is to be attached.
• Resolution of Board of directors authorising such payments is to be attached.
• Consent of all the directors of the company is to be attached.
• Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the eForm.
The eForm should be digitally signed by the managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.
- Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
- Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a manager
- Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a secretary.