Form of application for removal of disqualification of directors
Download Company Law Form DD-C: Form No DD-C used as a Form of application for removal of disqualification of directors
How to e-file Form DD-C
- Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the companyYou may find CIN by entering existing registration number of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
- Enter the director identification number (DIN) and name of the director who are proposed for removal of disqualification along with the reasons for disqualifications.
- Enter the details of the application for which it is to be filed.
- Board resolution is to be attached.
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
- Enter the date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the application.
The eform should be signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.