Application for issue of immunity certificate under the Company Law Settlement Scheme, (Jammu & Kashmir) 2012
How to e-file Form CLSS
- Enter the Corporate Identity Number (CIN) or Foreign company registration number (FCRN) of the companyYou may find CIN/ FCRN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the MCA21 portal and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.Click the “Pre-fill” button.
- System will automatically display the name, registered office address, date of incorporation (in case of Indian company) or name, address of and date of establishment of principal place of business in India (in case of foreign company) and email ID of the company. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button Upon clicking the button, system will automatically display the details of documents filed by the company under CLSS 2010 (i.e. with waiver in additional fees.) and total number of such SRNs.
- Proof of withdrawal of any appeal(s) against any notice issued or complaint filed before the competent court (Mandatory if ‘Yes’ selected in field 4)
- Details in respect of prosecution(s) pending against the company and its officers in respect of belated documents filed under the scheme which requires withdrawal by the Registrar (Mandatory if ‘Yes’ selected in field 5)
- Details of director(s) declared as proclaimed offender or facing criminal case(s) for economic offences (Mandatory if ‘Yes’ selected in field 6)
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment
Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the eForm. This is not required to be entered in case of filing by a foreign company.
The eForm should be digitally signed by following-
- In case of an Indian company
- Managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company authorised by the board of directors of Indian company
- In case of an foreign company
- By an authorised representative.
Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is a manager or authorised representative.
Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a secretary.