Application for simplifying bank account opening process as user shall not be required to submit any physical application form.
Download Company Law Form BAC: Form No BAC used as an INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENING OF A BANK ACCOUNT
How to e-file Form BAC
- Enter the particulars of Bank(a) Select the name of the Bank in which corporate bank account is to be opened.(b) Select the state/ union territory and district of the bank branch in which the bank account is to be opened. Enter the location of the bank branch.
- Enter the Corporate Identity Number (CIN) of the company.You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the MCA21 portal and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button.System will automatically display the name, registered office address, email ID, Date of incorporation, Industrial Activity code, Description of industrial activity of the company, Ownership type and total number of directors as on date of filing of the company.In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.It is mandatory to enter the Income Tax PAN of the company. Enter the Tax deduction account number (TAN) of the company if applicable.
- Enter the director details associated with the company as on the date of filing of the form.
- Enter the Director Identification Number (DIN). Click the “Pre-fill” button.System will automatically display the name, father’s name, present residential address, designation, date of appointment, nationality, date of birth, mobile, Whether chairman/ executive director/ non-executive director and email ID of the director.In case there is any change in the email ID/ mobile number, enter the new valid email ID/ mobile number.In case of Indian director, it shall be mandatory to enter his/her Income tax PAN. In case of foreign director, passport number shall be mandatory. It shall be validated that theIncome tax PAN or passport number, as the case may be, should correspond to the DIN of the director.It shall be validated that the person (whose DIN is entered) is associated with the company as on the date of filing of the form. In case the details do not exist in the system, DIN of that person shall not be allowed to be entered. For such cases,Company would need to ensure that Form DIN-3 or Form 32, as the case may be, has been filed in respect of that person.
- Enter the particulars of Person(s) authorized to sign on behalf of the company.Enter the total number of authorized person(s)(Based on the number entered here, number of blocks shall be displayed for entering the details).It is mandatory to enter Income Tax PAN of the authorized person.It is mandatory to attach a passport size photograph giving front view of the full face of the authorised person(s). To attach the photograph, click on the box provided.Latest passport size photograph of the applicant in JPEG format only should be attached.In case authorized person is a director/ managing director of the company, enter his/ her Director Identification Number (DIN).Click the “Pre-fill” button.System will automatically display the name, father’s name, present residential address, city, state, country, pin code, designation, date of birth, nationality and phone number of the director/ managing director based on DIN.If authorized person is other than a director/ managing director of the company then it is mandatory to enter the particulars of authorized person.
• Resolution of the board of directors delegating power to open and to operate the account(s) of the company. (Mandatory)
• Proof of identity and proof of residence of the authorised person(s). (Mandatory)
• Proof of work/ office address from where account is to be operated. (Mandatory)
• Copy of Income-tax PAN of the company (Mandatory)
• Any other attachment can be attached optionally.
Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the eForm.
The eForm should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company authorised by the board of directors.
- Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
- Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is a manager
- Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the e Form is a secretary.