Download Company Law Form 62
Download Company Law Form 62: Form No 62 used as a Form for submission of documents with Registrar of Companies
How to e-file form 62
- Enter the Corporate Identity Number (CIN) of the company.You can find the CIN by entering the existing registration number of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal (www.mca.gov.in) and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- The system will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company. Select any one option for the document being filed through this eForm.
- If ‘others’ has been selected then specify the details of the document being filed.
- Enter details of eForm 23 filed with registrar of companies with respect to the filing of the following documents:• Statement in lieu of prospectus as per schedule IV• Prospectus as per schedule II
- Enter the Section(s) of the Companies Act under which the document is being filed by selecting the others option in field 3.
- Enter details of document being filed. The details should contain the nature of document and purpose of filing of the document.
- In case eForm 23 details have been filled, the date of passing of resolution will automatically be displayed as date of event.
- In case of return of deposits, the date of event will automatically be displayed. This will be the end date of the financial year as to be filled in field 9.
- For Form 4A, enter the date of board/ general meeting resolution where buy back has been approved.
- For Form 149, enter date of board resolution for winding up of the company
- For Form 152, enter date of appointment of liquidator.
- For Form 153, enter date of commencement of winding up.
- For Form 154, enter date of commencement of winding up.
- For Form 156, enter date of closure of winding up.
- For Form 157, enter date of final winding up meeting.
- For Form 158, enter date of final winding up meeting.
- For Form 159, enter date of the completion of winding up.
Enter the financial year start date and end date for which the document relates – ‘Return of deposits pursuant to rule 10 of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules, 1975’.
- Form selected in field 3 in the format as prescribed by the
- General Rules and Forms or Court Rules as applicable
- Prospectus, prepared and authenticated as per Sections 56 and 60, read with Schedule II of the Companies Act, 1956
- Statement in lieu of prospectus, prepared and authenticated as per Section 44, read with Schedule II of the CompaniesAct, 1956
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment to eForm.
Enter the date of board resolution authorizing signatory to sign and submit the eForm.
To be digitally signed by the managing director, director, manager or secretary of the company authorised by the board of directors.In case of filing of documents under Companies (Court) Rules, 1959 except for Form 149, the eForm, , should be digitally signed byLiquidator(s) of the company