Download Company Law Form 4C
How to e-file Form 4C of company law
1 (a) Enter ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company. You may find CIN by entering existing registration number of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
2 (a), (b), Click the “Pre-fill” button(c) System will automatically display the name, registered office address and the email ID of the company. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
3 Enter the name of the Merchant Banker, if appointed.
4 (a), (b) Enter the date of Board of directors’ resolution approving or authorising the buyback of securities. In case the buyback has been authorised by the members of the company, then enter the date of the special resolution of members
5 Applicable only in case the company has made any buy back of securities earlier also.
6 (b) Enter details of approval if any taken from Central Government.
7 If different types of shares have been bought back then provide details for other types of shares bought back in attachment.
8 (a) Enter service request number (SRN) of eForm 23 relating to buy-back of securities.
(b) Enter approved SRN of eForm 62 (option Form 4A) in respect of filing of the declaration of solvency.
- Description of the securities bough back by the company is to be attached.(Refer format 1 below)
- Particulars relating to the holders of securities before buy back are to be attached. (Refer format 2 below)
- Copy of special resolution passed- if any.
- Copy of Board Resolution in case buy back approved by Board of directors only.
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the eForm.
The eForm should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.
- Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
- Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is a manager
- Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a secretary.