Download Company Law Form 24
Download Company Law Form 24: Form No 24 used as Form of application to the Central Government for increase in the number of directors of the company
How to e-file Form 24 of company law
1 (a) Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
2 (a) to Click the “Pre-fill” button. (c) System will automatically display the name, registered office address and the email ID of the company. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
3 Enter the maximum number of directors permitted as per Articles of Association of the company.
4 Enter the total number of directors (including alternate director) in the board of directors of the company as on the date of application.
5 Enter the relevant article number of the Articles of Association.
6 Enter the number of director(s) proposed to be added.
7 Enter the reason(s) for which the company wants to increase the number of directors.
- Copy of the members’ resolution for increasing the number of directors.
- Copy of the minutes of the general meeting of the company, with the details of voting, where resolution for increase in number of directors and alteration of article of association has been passed.
- Newspapers clipping as proof of publication in which notice pursuant to section 640B have been published.
- No objection certificate from banks/financial institution if company has obtained loan from Bank or financial institutions.
- Details of proposed appointee- mentioning his Director Identification number (if obtained), name, address, date of birth, nationality, qualification, experience etc.
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Verification Enter the serial number and date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit the application
The eForm should be digitally signed by the managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company authorised by the board of directors
Designation Select the designation of the person digitally signing the eForm.
- Enter the DIN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a director or managing director
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is a manager
- Enter membership number or income-tax PAN in case the person digitally signing the eForm is a secretary.