Download Company Law Form23B: Form No 23B used as a Information by Auditor to Registrar. Information by Auditor to Registrar for Acceptance of Audit of Company
How to e-file Form 23B of Company Law
Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company
You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
- Click the “Pre-fill” button: System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
- Select whether auditor is an individual or a firm.
- Enter the particulars of the auditor or auditor’s firm, as the case may be.
- Enter the period of accounts of the company for audit.
Attachment with Form 23B: Copy of intimation received by auditor from the company is to be attached. Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
- The eForm should be digitally signed by the auditor who has been appointed as an auditor of the company.
- Enter the ‘Membership Number’ of auditor signing the eForm and select whether he/ she are an associate or fellow. In case category of auditor is ‘Individual’, then ‘Membership Number’ entered should be same as entered in field 4(c).
Pre Scrutiny: After the check eForm is successful and required documents have been attached, pre-scrutinise the eForm. This is a mandatory step.
Information by Auditor to Registrar for Acceptance of Audit of Company