Application to Central Government for not providing depreciation
Download Company Law Form 23AAC For: pplication to Central Government for not providing depreciation
Download Company Law Form 23AAC
Download Company Law Form 23AAC: Form No 23AAC used as an application to Central Government for not providing depreciation.
How to e-file Form 23AAC of Company Law
1. Enter the ‘Corporate Identity Number’ (CIN) of the company
You may find CIN by entering your existing registration number in the Find CIN/GLN service at the portal. www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
2. Click the “Pre-fill” button
System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company
3. Enter the start date and end date of the period for which exemption is required from providing depreciation
Exemption can be claimed for more than one year through one application but the application should be made within one year from the end date of the financial year
4. If Yes is selected in field 8(a) then enter the service request number of eform 25A filed earlier
Note: In case the existing company does not have the service request number (SRN) of Eeform 25A, enter “Z99999998” as SRN of Eeform 25A and attach the approval order taken as an optional attachment
5. Enter the number of years mentioning the first financial year in which unprovided depreciation will be adjusted.
- A certificate from the secretary or director certifying that no relevant facts or materials to the proposal have been concealed or misrepresented is to be enclosed
- An undertaking that the company will not come up with any public issue or invite any fresh deposits in the next 18 months is to be enclosed
- Copy of the board of director’s resolution in support of the company’s proposal is to be enclosed
- In case of a government company, copy of concurrence of administrative ministry is required in case the approval is obtained.
- Any other information and copy of any previous approval order obtained for the same purpose can be provided as an optional attachment
Enter the date of board resolution authorising the signatory to sign and submit this applicatio
The eform should be digitally signed by managing director or director or manager or secretary of the company duly authorised by the board of directors.