Form for intimating to Registrar of Companies of conversion of the company into limited liability partnership (LLP).
Download Company Law Form 14: Form No 14 used for intimating to Registrar of Companies of conversion of the company into limited liability partnership (LLP).
How to e-file Form 14(LLP)
Part A- This part is not applicable for filing under MCA21 system
- Enter Corporate Identity Number (CIN) of the company
You may find CIN by entering existing registration number or name of the company in the ‘Find CIN/GLN’ service at the portal www.mca.gov.in and Find Details of Company CIN, GLN, LLPIN using Name of Company, ROC registration number etc.
2. Click the “Pre-fill” button.System will automatically display the name and registered office address of the company.
- Enter LLPIN of the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Enter the name, date of incorporation, address of the registered office and email ID of the LLP.
• Copy of the certificate of incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership is a mandatory attachment.
• Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
Enter name of partner giving the notice of conversion. System will automatically display the name of LLP and name of company being converted into LLP based on information as per Part B and C.
Enter the details in respect of date of conversion of such company to LLP.
The eForm should be digitally signed by a partner of LLP who was one of the directors in the company before conversion.
Enter Director Identification Number (DIN) or Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN), of the person digitally signing the eForm along with the date and place of signing this eForm.