Download DELHI VAT Form DVAT 47: Receipt for security deposited under Delhi vat Act
DELHI VAT Rule 43 Records to be carried by a person in charge of a goods vehicle
(1) The owner, driver or person in charge of the goods vehicle shall carry the Transport Receipt in Form DVAT-32, sale invoice or delivery note in Form DVAT-33, and, as the case may be, export declaration in Form DVAT-34, import declaration in Form DVAT-35 or transit slip in Form DVAT 35A.
(2) For obtaining export or, as the case may be, import Declaration in Forms DVAT-34 and DVAT-35, an application in Form DVAT 46 shall be made to the Commissioner by the user dealer.
(3) Account of the usage of Forms DVAT 34 and DVAT 35 shall be maintained by the user dealer in Form DVAT 35B which shall be open for inspection by the Commissioner and shall be filed with the Commissioner every quarter or with every new application for obtaining Form DVAT 34 and DVAT 35, whichever is earlier.
(4) A declaration in Form DVAT 34 or DVAT 35 shall be in three parts. Each part shall be filled and signed by consignor, the consignee and the transporter, as the case may be. The owner, driver or person in charge of the goods vehicle shall keep with him such declaration forms in duplicate while carrying the goods. He shall submit the declaration forms in duplicate at the check post or barrier. The officer in charge shall retain the original part of such declaration and shall return to the owner, driver or person in charge of the goods vehicle, the duplicate part duly verified, signed and stamped. The duplicate part of such declarations shall be furnished by the user dealer to the Commissioner along with the account of such declaration maintained in Form DVAT 35B at the time of obtaining of additional declaration forms.
(5) Where the goods vehicle entering Delhi, is bound for any place outside Delhi and passes through Delhi, the owner, driver or the person in charge of the goods vehicle shall furnish, in duplicate, to the officer in charge of the check post or barrier, a Transit Slip in duplicate in Form DVAT-35A duly filled, signed and verified. He will obtain from the officer in charge of the check post or the barrier one copy of the Transit Slip duly countersigned. The owner, driver or person in charge of the goods vehicle shall deliver within twelve hours of its entry into Delhi, the said countersigned copy to the officer in charge of the check post or barrier at the point of his exit from Delhi.
(6) The owner, driver or his agent or the person in charge of the goods vehicle when required to furnish security under sub-section (5) of section 61 shall furnish security in the form and in the manner and subject to the conditions specified in rule 23. The security referred to in this sub-rule shall be furnished within the time specified in the order not exceeding seven days from the detention of the goods. The Commissioner shall issue to the depositor a receipt in Form DVAT 47 acknowledging the receipt of the security.
(7) The officer in charge of the check post or barrier detaining the goods shall make a report to the Commissioner about all the facts and circumstances of the case within twelve hours of the detention of the goods.
(8) Where the goods detained are not released owning to the failure to furnish the security required to be furnished under sub-section (5) of section 61 within the specified time, the notified goods detained shall be sold by public auction after following the procedure as specified in rule 41.
Explanation – For the purpose of this rule, unless the context otherwise requires, “officer in charge” of the check post of barrier” shall also include any officer or any agent as may be empowered by the Commissioner.
Department of Trade and Taxes
Government of NCT of Delhi
Form DVAT 47
[See Rule 43]